|PAVLOV FIRST STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY GLIMPSE|
|Year of Establishment||1897|
|Located in||Prospekt Mechnikova, St Petersburg,Russia|
|Duration of MBBS Course||6 Years|
|MBBS fees Structure||22 TO 25 lakhs INR*|
|Indian Mess Facility||Yes|
|Foreign Students Enrolled||5500+|
|Indian Students Enrolled||400+|
In September 1897, the Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University used to be centered as the Medical Institute for Women. This was once the first organization in Russia and Europe to supply a possibility for ladies to collect greater clinical education.
Academy has grown to be one of the main scientific facilities in the country. The university has adopted a special instructing methodology because its foundation, which is primarily based on a mixture of the nice Russian scientific academic traditions with techniques of the Western Education System. In 1994 via the selection of the Government of the Russian Federation, the college bought its current name.
WHY PURSUE MBBS AT PAVLOV FIRST SAINT PETERSBURG STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY?
Below are some of the reasons why Indian students should pursue MBBS in Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University:
- The college has eleven clinical faculties.
- This is one of the pinnacle scientific universities in Russia.
- The college has a huge library which consists of 950 thousand volumes of books and periodicals.
- college has collaborative partnerships with fitness care establishments and universities around the world.
- The First St. Petersburg State Medical University has a low rate structure.
- There is no entrance examination required for admission into this university.
- The college gives an in-campus hostel facility for students.
- There is a worldwide airport nearest to this college acknowledged as Pulkovo airport.
The eligibility requirements to examine MBBS at Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University are as follows Students ought to have cleared the NEET exam.
- The pupil ought to have achieved 17 years of age on the thirty-first December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The college accepts candidates with all passing marks and grades in type 12th, no precise grade or marks are required.
- The pupil needs to have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at his/her twelfth standard.