|NORTHERN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY GLIMPSE|
|Year of Establishment||1936|
|Located in||Arkhangelsk, Russia|
|Duration of MBBS Course||6 Years|
|MBBS fees Structure||27 TO 30 lakhs INR*|
|Indian Mess Facility||Yes|
|Foreign Students Enrolled||5500+|
|Indian Students Enrolled||400+|
Northern State Medical University was established in the year 1932 and is one of the best medical universities in Russia. When it comes to top-ranked universities Northern State Medical University is always included in it. The charge shape of the University is additionally lifelike in contrast to different prevalent universities in Russia. NSMU has contact with some of the reputed hospitals in Russia and ties up with few overseas companies that guarantee the safety of the career.
WHY STUDY MBBS AT NORTHERN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY?
Following are the benefits of reading MBBS at Northern State Medical University:
- Northern State Medical University is one of the top-ranked authorities universities.
- It gives a lower-priced rate shape which makes it very lots lower priced for Indian students.
- It has a profitable record of nearly 14 decades.
- The educating medium for the MBBS route is in English and Russian as properly so that the college students can attend the batches as per their preference.
- Indian meals are without difficulty reachable for Indians close to the university.
Students have to set in the following eligibility standards to get admission to Russia for MBBS:
- You are at least 17 and most 25 years historic on or earlier than thirty-first December of the admission year.
- You have handed category twelfth with PCB and English topics from a board diagnosed with the aid of the authorities in India.
- You have secured a minimum of 50% in PCB in 10+2.
- You have a certified NEET Exam.