MBBS in Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan - World’s ninth largest country also known as Kazakstan, County of Central Asia. The Republic of Kazakhstan is a unitary state with a form of government.
Eligibility criteria for Indian students to pursue MBBS in Kazakhstan
Direct Admission in MBBS From Kazakhstan, Contact Us Today
1. Anyone who wants to pursue MBBS in Kazakhstan, it is important to know that the admission process
is very easy and fast unlike in many countries.
2. There is no need for capitation fees or donation fees, the only student has to pay the admission fee.
3. Kazakhstan Medical universities are recognized by governing bodies like WHO, MCI and others.
4. Kazakhstan medical institutes mainly believe in quality education and hence you can find world-class standard education in Kazakhstan Medical universities in terms of highly-qualified professors, well-equipped laboratories, less number of students per professor and many more.
5. Students can find suitable accommodation facilities according to their budget. The cost of living is very low in comparison to other Europian developed countries.
6. Students also receive great required exposure in medicine field. In the final year, they are given training in hospitals and can also work in clinics run by the universities.
7. Students who receive MBBS degree from medical universities in Kazakhstan are eligible to practice anywhere across the world, thus the Kazakhstan MBBS degree is valid worldwide.
8. They are also eligible for practising in India after taking the screening test which is held by the Medical Council of India.
Benefits of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan
The first thought that comes to our mind when we are thinking about studying MBBS abroad is the pocket-friendly and low fee structure. Most of the students in India have the misconception that going abroad for Medical studies would include a huge amount in terms of course fees, cost of living in a distant land and many other concerns. However, not all European countries universities have high fees for the MBBS Course. Considering MBBS in Kazakhstan is surprisingly very low cost and affordable for international students from all over the world.
Kazakhstan is officially a secular, unitary and democratic republic central Asian country, it has a diverse cultural heritage. Kazakhstan shares his borders with Russia, China, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan. Kazakhstan also shares a large part of the Caspian Sea. Kazakhstan does not share borders with Mongolia, although they are only 37 km apart. Kazakhstan known as the Republic of Kazakhstan is a transcontinental country which is located in Central Asia. Kazakhstan has the most western parts because it is being located in the Eastern Europe side.
Why Pursue MBBS Abroad in Kazakhstan?
Duration of MBBS of General Medicine Course is 05 years Mostly in Kazakhstan Medical University & in very few universities it is of 06 years for international students. The Syllabus in Kazakhstan medical colleges are the same as according to the Indian medical Universities. Mostly Universities in Kazakhstan are Recognized by WHO and MCI. The students graduated from Kazakhstan with MBBS/MD/BDS degree are qualified for FMGE & other international exams like USMLE, PLAB and many others. The most important part of Kazakhstan Medical education universities is providing good quality of education and practical facilities like Medical faculty and hospitals so that they can gain the best knowledge about medicine & body complex issues. After completing the 6th Semester of Medicine study in Kazakhstan students goes to the affiliated hospitals related to their respective medical universities and practice under the supervision of senior doctors and professors. Most of the Kazakhstan universities have foreign teachers, they are professional and well trained to deliver medical lectures in English.
Benefits of Pursuing Medical Study In Kazakhstan for Indian Students
Eligibility Criteria- Study MBBS In Kazakhstan
Top Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan