|FIRST MOSCOW STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY AT GLANCE|
|Year of Establishment||1758|
|Located in||Moscow, Russia|
|Duration of MBBS Course||6 Years|
|MBBS fees Structure||50 TO 55 lakhs INR*|
|Indian Mess Facility||Yes|
|Foreign Students Enrolled||5500+|
|Indian Students Enrolled||400+|
First Moscow State Medical University (Sechenov University) was once hooked up in the 12 months 1758 and it is regarded as one of the Top Medical Universities in Russia. This college has been a pioneer in the Russian Healthcare System as it is the oldest college in Russia. Many famed scientists and medical practitioners who are regarded for their full-size contributions to the development of medication have already labored at the University. There are universal 19,000 college students at the university, out of which 3,500 are global students. There are college students from around ninety nations all over the world at the university. The largest range of overseas college students is from Malaysia, China, Azerbaijan, Iran, India, Namibia, South Africa, etc.
WHY STUDY MBBS AT FIRST MOSCOW STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY?
Below are the important motives why college students have to find out about at First Moscow State Medical University:
- The ‘Sechenov University is the biggest lookup clinical college in Russia and it was once hooked up in 1758.
- Today it provides undergraduate and postgraduate publications taught in English and Russian in all areas of medicine, biology, and biotechnology, along with bachelor’s degrees, master’s programs, medical residency programs, expert degrees, Ph.D. programs, and CME courses.
- With proactive multidisciplinary research in community cooperation with world leaders in Engineering, Technology, and Natural Sciences, Sechenov University develops “Medicine of the Future” on the stable tutorial groundwork of scientific remedies broadening the horizons.
- The college has a scientific library that has a special series of scientific publications in remedy and healthcare.
- There is no entrance examination for admission to this college and no donation is required.
- The First Moscow State Medical University has low training charges and remarkable infrastructure.
- The medium of guidance at the college is English, so it is a benefit for the students.
- It is pretty effortless for new college students to adapt and assimilate into new locations and cultures of Russia, as there are a lot of International Students in the First Moscow State Medical University from a range of countries. Also, the group of workers of this college is pleasant and caring.
The eligibility standards to find out about MBBS at First Moscow State Medical University are as follows:
- Applicants should have cleared the NEET examination for admission to the MBBS path in any u.s. abroad.
- The applicant has to have finished his/her twelfth Standard from a reputed board or enterprise and should have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as topics in their twelfth standard.
- He/she have to have done 17 years of age on or earlier than the thirty-first December of the year in which the admission is being taken.