Every medical student’s aim is to become a certified Doctor from a top-tier university, but due to a lack of knowledge and suitable supervision, students are unable to find their dream university and become a Doctor. To choose the finest university for your MBBS studies, you should first learn about universities in certain countries such as Russia. If you are an Indian student wishing to study in an MCI-accredited university in Russia then it is very useful blog for you. If you study in universities without MCI and worldwide recognition then it is a waste of time and money, as such the degree will not be accepted in India by the Medical Council of India. We have illustrated certain parameters that will be very useful to you in selecting your dream University.
Medical students can profit from studying MBBS in Russia because the country is home to the top Government Medical Universities, which are known for providing the best chances for further education. If you want to finish your higher education in Russia, you can choose any of the universities listed above.
- Kazan State Medical University
- Kazan Federal University
- Crimea Federal University
- Moscow State Medical University
- Volgograd State Medical University
- Ulyanovsk Medical University
- Bashkir State Medical University
- Altai State Medical University
CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY TO STUDY MBBS IN RUSSIA:
- The applicant has finished his/her 12th grade in science, with bio as a required subject.
- The student must have at least a 50% average in three disciplines (PCB): Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The applicant who will be 17 years old in December 2021.
- The applicant is not infected with any contagious diseases, such as HIV/AIDS, TB, and so on.
- According to NEET standards, candidates must appear and pass the NEET Exam, which is held in May each year.
MAJOR REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD STUDY MBBS IN RUSSIA INCLUDE:
- Reasonable Fee Structure
- Russia has MCI-accredited medical schools.
- The admissions process is really simple.
- The MBBS program lasts six years.
- Russia’s cost of living is reasonable.
- WHO, MCI, GMC, IMED, and USMLE acknowledge top colleges.
- The degree is recognized all across the world.
- Highly qualified faculty.
- The most up-to-date educational methods and technology are used.
- Proper Indian Hostels and Indian Food (Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian) are conveniently accessible.
- A separate Indian warden provides comprehensive security for the Boy’s and Girls’ hostels.
- A ragging-free environment in the university.
- The cost of travel is affordable and comparatively low.
- Over 1000 Indian students are already studying at prestigious Russian universities.
Russia’s climatic conditions:
When compared to India’s climate, Russia’s climatic conditions are considerably different. As a Russian country located in an arid region, the climate remains mild, making it comfortable for the people who live there. The country has a diverse climate that varies depending on geographical location. The typical winter temperature remains around -20 degrees Celsius, but autumn and summer temperatures can reach up to 25 degrees Celsius. Each house is equipped with a heating system, making it comfortable for people to remain within.
PURSUIING MBBS IN RUSSIA FOR INDIAN STUDENTS 2021 BENEFITS:
- Inexpensive-Cost Fees: When compared to other countries, the fees structure of leading medical universities in Russia is quite low, which is one of the reasons why many Indian students choose to study medicine in Russia. Mbbs fees in Russia 2021 range from 18 lakhs to 27 lakhs.
- Global Recognition of Degree: Because the degrees are supplied by MCI Approved top-ranked medical universities in Russia, the MBBS degree pursued by students after completing the course is accepted globally. The MBBS Russia course degree is recognized in India and other countries.
- High-Quality Education: The Russian medical universities are equipped with world-class educational infrastructure, with universities focusing on imparting more practical knowledge rather than academic knowledge.
- World-class infrastructure: We’re all aware that adequate educational infrastructure, as well as the environment in the university, make a difference when it comes to studying and learning. Medical universities are outfitted with first-rate amenities and equipment. All of the classes are clean, sanitary, well-ventilated, and fully air-conditioned.
- MCI & WHO Authorized University: The majority of universities in Russia are approved by MCI, WHO, and other top International institutions, making it easier for students to get hired as interns or MBBS doctors in top hospitals in India and other countries. When selecting a university for MBBS study, students are advised to prioritize MCI-accredited institutes with the highest rankings. Also available in many Russian medical universities is MCI coaching, which is extremely beneficial to Indian students pursuing medical degrees from Russian medical University. It makes a big difference from other universities of some other countries.
- The medium of teaching: Because instruction of all course is in English, Indian students can easily complete their medical education in Russia and study peacefully.
- Highly Qualified Faculty: Russian Medical universities Faculties are highly qualified and experienced. Their main goal is to provide medical students with good quality of theoretical and practical knowledge. They help pupils by resolving their doubts in a friendly and encouraging manner.
If you want to follow your medical education in another country, you should first pass the NEET exam and then choose a country, university, and consultants who have already sent students to such prestigious universities; read their testimonials and make an informed decision. When the benefits of studying MBBS in Russia are weighed against the drawbacks of studying MBBS in Russia, the benefits outweigh the drawbacks. There are many positive evaluations in many blogs and forums such as MBBS in Russia quora reviews.
It demonstrates that the top-ranked MCI Approved Universities in Russia have made significant advances in discipline teaching, research, graduate employment, internationalization, social responsibility, material and technical foundation, and other activities. In general, we can state that the cost of pursuing medical education in Russia for Indian students is significantly cheaper than in other nations.